TeamKID is a fun, high-energy ministry that encourages kids to know Jesus Christ and grow in a relationship with Him. All parts of TeamKID- Bible stories, Scripture memory, life application, missions, and recreation-connect to teach life lessons to kids.
This fall, TeamKID begins Sunday, September 10, 6pm.
Be sure to pre-register here!
What happens in a TeamKID meeting?
TeamKID is designed for children to do more than memorize Scripture. It helps children understand what the verses they memorize mean because all parts of the TeamKID meeting focus on one Bible message. The noncompetitive games, Bible story, memory verse, missions, refreshments, and conclusion all contribute to help children understand and apply God's Word to their lives.
A TeamKID meeting has six parts with each one flowing into the next to keep the pace moving with non-stop energy:
- WARM-UP is the opening activity that begins as soon as the first child arrives at TeamKID.
- WORKOUT includes energized, interactive Bible study as children hear or experience a Bible story, learn the meaning of a Bible verse, apply Bible truths to their lives, sing, and pray.
- REACH OUT uses either the missions DVD, missions activities, or mission action projects to teach children about missions around the world.
- STRETCHING is when children work on learning the memory verse.
- THE TOURNAMENT is a time to run, play, and laugh with fun games and activities that reinforce the Bible study.
- COOL DOWN is the final few minutes of the meeting and includes refreshments and a review of what children have learned.
Still have questions? Please feel free to reach out to our Ballwin Campus children's director, Amy Vineyard, at email@example.com.